This is going to sound strange coming from someone on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, foursquare, and tumblr… But I really don’t get the point of twitter. So I’ve posted maybe 4 tweets since 2009.  BUT I’ve decided to sign up for stitch fix today and they asked for my twitter account so I figured I’d see if I even remembered my username (turns out I gave it the same name as the bloggy blog) and that’s when I saw about 40 tweets posted by “me” over the last two months. I’m more so just confused because 90% of the people I follow were role-playing scenes from the buffyverse back in 2009 (don’t judge!) and the remaining 10% were made up of accounts such as a squirrel that would tweet things like “munch munch munch” (good fun for all!) And the “me” imposter mostly tweeted about annoying people on the radio or how his/her kids didn’t want to walk to school in the rain. So why not get your own twitter account instead of pretending to be me. So weird!!!

This is going to sound strange coming from someone on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, foursquare, and tumblr… But I really don’t get the point of twitter. So I’ve posted maybe 4 tweets since 2009. BUT I’ve decided to sign up for stitch fix today and they asked for my twitter account so I figured I’d see if I even remembered my username (turns out I gave it the same name as the bloggy blog) and that’s when I saw about 40 tweets posted by “me” over the last two months.

I’m more so just confused because 90% of the people I follow were role-playing scenes from the buffyverse back in 2009 (don’t judge!) and the remaining 10% were made up of accounts such as a squirrel that would tweet things like “munch munch munch” (good fun for all!)

And the “me” imposter mostly tweeted about annoying people on the radio or how his/her kids didn’t want to walk to school in the rain. So why not get your own twitter account instead of pretending to be me. So weird!!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s